- Awana - Is a children's ministry and meets Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00pm. Awana is for Children ages 2 years to 6th Grade. Awana is only offered ASeptember through May of the school year.
- Women on Mission (WMU) - Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11am and the WMU provides a Food Pantry each Tuesday between 11am-Noon.
- Men's Fraternity - Meet the 3rd Saturday at 7:30am
- Youth "ENGAGE" Student Ministry (7th - 12th Grade Students) exists to provide a safe, fun and educating environment for middle and high school students in order to lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus and develop in Christian maturity, culminating in a desire to share their faith with others and serve their community. "ENGAGE" meets Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00pm and Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30am. All events take place at the Engage House.
- Wednesday Adult Bible Study - Wednesday evening at 6:45pm
- Nursery - The Nursery is available on Sunday mornings both during Sunday School and during the Worship Service for children birth through age 4 years.
- The Thin Blue Line - A Ministry of Broad Run Baptist Church in conjuction with our Local Law Enforcement Community. Brochures are available in the foyer to sign up to pray for an Officer. Or if you are a Law Enforcement Officer and would like us to pray for you, please sign up by emailing the Church.
- Outreach Ministries - The Broad Run Outreach Team exists to provide community service and mission opportunities to its members to help them grow in their personal relationship with Jesus, leading to a greater desire to serve Him in the local community and beyond, resulting in opportunities to share their faith with those they are serving to transform the community and world to Christ likeness.
- Choir & Praise Band